We employ innovative and practical techniques to help our clients meet regulatory requirements and ensure minimal Environmental and Social Impact across the mine life-cycle. Whether performing initial baseline assessments or designing plans for environmental restoration, De-Mbarukas Limited is dedicated to providing innovative, cost effective and environmentally acceptable solutions to mining industries.
Mining And Exploration Services:
• Scoping studies.
• Plans and systems to manage biophysical and social risks, impacts and benefits.
• Baseline environmental inventories and monitoring studies across the mine life cycle.
• Environmental impact assessment, permitting, and Environmental Effects Monitoring.
• Liaison with regulatory agencies and permit application preparation.
• Social impact assessments including baseline surveys and key informant interviews Stakeholder and public consultation.
• Community and Indigenous Peoples engagement and procedural aspects of consultation as required/requested by regulators.
• GIS and remote sensing for impact studies and monitoring.
• Mine closure and post-closure reclamation and restoration plans.